Who can apply?
- Students who have already cleared FSc/A-levels with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry, having secured >=60% marks.
- Students who are awaiting FSC-II/A-level results in pre-engineering with Physics, Maths and Chemistry. Students must have secured >=60% marks in FSc-I or equivalent.
KTS Application Fees
There is no application fees to apply in KTS program.
How to apply?
- Apply at http://lms.pafkiet.edu.pk/admissions_kts/
- Please send us the following documents by post or by personally visiting the campus (address given below)
1) Matric Marks Sheet
2) First year marks sheet
3) Second year marks sheet (if result announced, otherwise skip it)
4) Your NIC or B-Form copy
5) Two passport size photographs
- KTS (KIET Talent hunt and Support Program)
Admissions office, PAF-KIET, Main Campus
Korangi Creek, Karachi-75190, Pakistan
Application and selection procedure
- Fill online form
- Submit signed form + attached documents
- Selected students are called for test/interview
- Shortlisted students are selected and awarded fee waiver (20-85%) to attend KTS program.
- Students attend KTS program for 16 weeks.
- KTS result is announced
- Selected students are awarded need-cum-merit based scholarship to attend BE program at PAF-KIET
- KTS selected students will have to pass KIET entrance test for admission in engineering program.
Dates and Deadlines
- Last date to apply for KTS program, 22nd Aug, 2017
- Students invited for test/interview, 23rd Aug, 2017
- KTS classes start, 28th Aug, 2017
- KTS classes end, 15th Dec, 2017
- Announcement of Engineering scholarships for Spring 2018: 22nd Dec, 2017