Who can apply?
- Students who have already cleared FSc/ A-levels with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Computer Science, having secured >=60% marks.or
- Students who are awaiting FSC-Part-II/A-level results with Physics, Maths and Chemistry or Computer Science. Students must have secured >=50% marks in FSc- Part 1 or equivalent.
It is totally free of cost program for bright and above average students.
There is no application fees to apply in KTS program.
There is no tuition/lab/exam fees to attend 6 weeks KTS program.
How to apply?
- Apply at the following link http://lms.pafkiet.edu.pk/admissions_kts/
(Link available from Mon to Sat 8:30 am to 12:15 am, Sun 8:30 am to 6:00 pm. Link not available on gazetted holidays.)
- Please send us the following documents by post or by personally visiting the campus (address given below)
1) Print out of the online application form duly signed by parents/guardians
2) Matric Marks Sheet
3) First year marks sheet
4) Second year marks sheet (if result announced, otherwise skip it)
5) Your NIC or B-Form copy
6) Two passport size photographs
- KTS (KIET Talent hunt and Support Program)
Admissions office, PAF-KIET, Main Campus
Korangi Creek, Karachi-75190, Pakistan
- Fill online form, and submit signed form + attached documents (as mentioned in previous heading)
- Students are selected on the basis of test/interview.
- Students attend KTS program for 6 weeks.
Dates and Deadlines
- Last date to apply for KTS program, 20th June, 2018
- KTS classes start, 25th June, 2018
- KTS classes end, 4th Aug, 2018